Wilson Country Club aims to provide the highest level of service to our tennis playing members from beginners to advanced, toddlers to seniors and social to competitive players.
- 6 soft courts and 3 hard courts.
- All soft courts have just been resurfaced, re-lined and have new nets.
- All courts are lighted for evening play
- Court 1 of the hard courts converts into 2 Picklball courts with free standing nets. Pickball equipment is available in the Tennis Pro Shop or Grover’s Grill after Tennis Pro Shop hours.
- Provides full service tennis services and equipment to members.
- Clothing, shoes, racquets, strings, are available for purchase.
- Restringing and re-gripping services are available.
- Privates lessons are available.
During the months of November-February the below freezing temperatures cause the composition courts to freeze. This condition makes the courts unable to be played on. If this becomes the situation, the hard courts will be open for play and every effort will be made to get the composition courts playable as weather permits.