Management & Staff
Management & Staff of Wilson Country Club
Wilson Country Club has a one of a kind staff. Deriving from all walks of life, but all coming together to manage a magificant club. Check out the bios below. Please do not hesitate to contact the staff if you have a question.
- Reid Hill is the General Manager at Wilson Country Club. Reid has bene the General Manager for over a year and has held the head professional position for 17 years. Previously, Reid has been Head Golf Professional at Pine Brook Country Club in Winston-Salem from 1992-1998 and Carolina Lakes Golf Course in Sanford from 1984-1992. For the 2014 year, the Carolinas PGA has awarded Reid with the Bill Strausbaugh award. In addition to this great acknowledgment, Reid was the Carolinas PGA, Head Golf Professional of the year in 2000 and was awarded 100 best golf shops in 1986. Reid graduated from Wilson Fike in 1977 and Atlantic Christian College in 1981 with a B.S. in Mathematics, where he was inducted into the Athletic Hall of Fame (2003). Reid continues to provide the Carolinas PGA with capable Assistant Golf Professionals.
- Jody Barnes is the Controller at Wilson Country Club.
- Craig Clemmer is the Golf Course Superintendent at Wilson Country Club.
- Kim E. Clark has been the Tennis Director as Wilson Country Club since September 1989. She is certified by USPTA and USPTR. Through many years she has reached many goals and has received many honors. In 1998, Kim was selected to represent North Carolina’s Women 40 age group to compete in the Southern Cup. Kim Clark was also awarded the North Carolina Tennis Association’s “Pro of the Year” in 2002.
William Tew is the Executive Chef at Wilson Country Club. As a Chef and lover of all things food, my passion is what drives me within the food and beverage industry. Will is continuously striving to learn, create, and try new ideas and techniques. His goals are to bring members the food they love and are familiar with, but with a unique spin while utilizing fresh and in season ingredients. Will is a Wilsonian born and raised and a graduate from East Carolina University with a BSBA in Management Information Systems. With over 13 years’ experience in the Food and Beverage industry he has worked and cooked everything from fine dining to down home southern comfort food. Will hope to bring my experience, passion, and love of food to WCC to create an experience each member looks forward to each and every week. Josh Price is the Head Golf Professional. Josh has been at WCC for over 5 years now and in the golf business for over 13 years. From Raleigh, Josh graduated from Broughton High school where he was the starting varsity quarterback. Josh attended Chowan University for a year where he played football, ECU and Pitt Community College for two years, and got his degree in Business Management from Barton College in 2013. Josh’s dream has always been to become a golf professional. Kyle is the 1st Assistant Golf Professional and has been at WCC since March of 2015. He grew up in Tarboro, NC where he attended Tarboro High School. Kyle played collegiate baseball at Barton College where he was a starting pitcher and graduated in 2013 majoring in Business Management. Kyle loves to work with kids and enjoy the outdoors.
- Dorothy Strahley is the Marketing Coordinator at Wilson Country Club. Originally from Central New York, Dorothy is a graduate from the University at Buffalo with a BA in Communication. Her experience lies with marketing and event planing. She has been the Marketing Coordinator at Wilson Country Club since 2014. She also sits on the Steering Committee for the Young Leaders Program, through the Wilson Chamber of Commerce. Be sure to find Dorothy if you have any questions about memberships, funcations and clinics at Wilson Country Club.