Tennis Rules & Regulations
TENNIS RULES & REGULATIONS
HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Clay Courts Dawn—Dusk
Hard Courts Dawn—Dusk
Lessons are available from the Tennis Pro. Additional information regarding group lessons is available in the Club’s monthly newsletter. For more information regarding private lessons, contact the Tennis Pro Shop.
- Only smooth soled tennis shoes are allowed on the courts.
- Full tennis attire must be worn at all times on composition and hard courts.
- All members must register their guests in the Tennis Shop before playing. Members will be charged $6.00 (week days) and $8.00 (week-ends and holidays) for each guest. Non-members who are residents of Wilson County may be a tennis guest of a Wilson Country Club member one time per month. Non-members who are residents outside Wilson County may be tennis guest unlimited number of times per month during the week day and one time per month during the week-end. Out-of-town in-house guests are welcome and no guest fee is charged.
- Courts may be reserved one day in advance by calling the Tennis Shop at (252)291-6199.
- Reservations for Sunday are taken as early as Friday beginning at 8:00am. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and can be made until all courts are full. In the event a reserved court is not occupied within 15 minutes after the reserved time that court will be open to anyone waiting to play.
- Adults have priority to reserve composition courts on Saturday and Sunday. Juniors may reserve hard courts on Saturday and Sunday.
- At night, members are asked to conserve lights by playing on adjacent courts. At the completion of play, all lights should be turned off by the last players leaving the courts.
- Please be responsible and care for your courts at all times.