Throughout the years, Wilson Country Club has maintained the 6,851 yards of Bermuda Grass, 62 Bunkers and 3 lakes with extreme regard and quality care. This 72 par course challenges all levels of abilities. Wilson Country Club has continually been ranked for many years in the Business North Carolina Magazine.
As well as being ranked 80th, Wilson Country Club was in the top 5 for the Eastern Region. Those rankings are: 4th for Best Par 4’s; 3rd for Best Experience; 4th for Best by Region; 5th for Best Bang for the Buck. Wilson Country Club is proud and thankful to be ranked in these categories. WCC is proud to show its history to the readers of Business North Carolina Magazine.
Quick Tips and Information of Wilson Country Club's Golf Course
- Challenging Par 72 Course Originally Designed by Architect Willard Byrd in 1973, Renovated by Architect John LaFoy in 2005. Features 3 Lakes, 62 Bunkers and 6,851 Yards of Lush Bermuda Grass
- Large, Well Manicured A1/A4 Bent Grass Greens
- Active Ladies Golf Association with Frequently Scheduled Inter-Club Play
- Stimulating, Well Developed Junior Golf Program with Over 100 Young Golfers Involved
- Conveniently Located Driving Range and Beautifully Maintained Putting Green Accessible to the Clubhouse
- Monthly Couples Golf Events
- Host to CAA College Championship, CGA Senior State Championship, NC State Amateur Championship, as well as several US Open Qualifiers, Nationwide Tour Qualifiers, and NCAA Division II Super Regionals
- Home to the former NC Amateur Champion, Dr. Bill Boles
- Wilson Country Club Offers Nearly 60 Competitive Events Annually Including the Prestigious Wilson Country Club Invitational in the Spring
- Fully Staffed, Full Service Golf Shop and Men’s and Ladies Locker Room Facilities
View the embedded image gallery online at: